Thursday, March 8, 2012

I'm addicted to lip balm

If you know me, then you know I have an addiction to lip balm.  Chapstick Medicated Lip Balm is my favorite because of the scent, price and consistency of its application.  I keep a stick of lip balm...in my car, my office desk, my husband's car, my kitchen junk drawer, by my bed, in my bathroom, etc.  I have a hard time sleeping at night if, for some reason, I am without it.  I have been in that situation before and it's awful. I usually resort to lotion or lipstick whatever I can find that's similar. 

My coworker gave me the best gift ever a few year's ago.  She told me not to be too disappointed in my gift as it was small but let me tell ya, it has been the gift that keeps on giving two years later.  This lip balm has been my favorite night time ritual and I've had to hide because my kids like to raid it too.  It smells like oranges and the consistency is heavenly...it's smooth and doesn't cake not matter how much you slather on.  My co-worker says it's only available on-line or in Nashville.
Rx for Lips

Source:  Therapy Systems 


No comments:

Post a Comment