Monday, March 26, 2012

Date Night!!

Hubbie and I stayed at the St. Regis Atlanta a few years ago when it first opened up and I think it is the most beautiful hotel in Atlanta.  Everything about it is my style or rather, my dream style.  I also love the location in a relaxed Buckhead neighborhood close to fabulous restuarants.  When we learned we were getting the opportunity to have a night away, I immediately started searching the internet for deals at the St. Regis (and unfortunately, there aren't really).  The best rate we could find was the prepaid room deal.  Oh well, it was worth every penny for our night away.  It was relaxing and best of all...quiet!! 

After we checked in, we headed straight for the pool to enjoy some cocktails.


It wasn't this empty when we went, I took this photo the next day.  Here is a photo of the cabana area below.


Here's a shot of our room.


You can't see it from the photo but there is a TV in the bathroom mirror.


Just a few shots of the lobby area because it's the prettiest part of the hotel.



No comments:

Post a Comment